SBS Transit Service 100 is a trunk service plying between Serangoon and Ghim Moh, passing through Upper Aljunied, Geylang Road, Beach Road, Shenton Way, HarbourFront, Alexandra, Queensway and Buona Vista.
|Route||Serangoon Bus Interchange ↔ Ghim Moh Bus Terminal|
|Passes Through||Upper Aljunied, Geylang Road, Beach Road, Shenton Way, HarbourFront, Alexandra, Queensway and Buona Vista.|
|Route Length||23.5km (D1) | 23.4km (D2)|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Volvo B10M Mark IV
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 2345 (Daily)|
|Departure Times from T2||0600 – 0000 (Daily)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|0630-0830: 07 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 16 mins
1700-1930: 07 – 17 mins
After 1930: 12 – 25 mins
|0630-0830: 07 – 08 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 13 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 09 mins
After 1930: 12 – 17 mins
- Originally Shenton Way to Serangoon Gardens service. Former STC Route 18A.
- 1983:Extended to World Trade Centre
- 1989: Amended to Serangoon – Ghim Moh
- 2007 (28 Apr): Calls at bus stop outside Victoria Concert Hall along Empress Place.
- 2011 (03 Sep): With the opening of the new Serangoon Bus Interchange, the 2 bus stops at Serangoon Stn along Upp Serangoon Rd were skipped.
- 2011 (26 Sep): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
Service 100 connects residents of Serangoon, Aljunied, Ghim Moh and Queensway to the city, as well as connecting between HarbourFront, Shenton Way, Beach Road and Kallang.
- Crawford St (Southbank) → Serangoon Int
Weekdays: 0630hrs, 0649hrs
- 100A: Serangoon Int → Aljunied Rd (Aljunied MRT Stn)
Weekdays AM and PM Peak only
Fare: See Fare Table
Fleet: Service 100′s fleet comprises of a majority of Scania K230UBs, as well as Volvo B10M MkIVs. A Mercedes-Benz Citaro was added under the BSEP scheme.
|Direction 1||Direction 2|