Bedok Bus Interchange → Pasir Panjang Road (Opp Heng Mui Keng Terrace)
Pasir Panjang Road (Heng Mui Keng Terrace) → Bedok Bus Interchange
|Passes Through||Pasir Panjang, HarbourFront, ECP, Old Airport, Bedok|
|Route Length||24.1km (D1) | 24.3km (D2)|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Volvo B10M Mark IV
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0706 – 0754 (Weekdays)|
|Departure Times from T2||1736 – 1824 (Weekdays)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|0630-0830: 12 mins||1700-1930: 12 mins|
- 2005 (19 Sep): Introduced between Bedok Int and Science Park II.
- 2009 (23 Feb): Enhanced to call at PSA Wharves G3 and extended to Heng Mui Keng Terr along Pasir Panjang Road in both directions
- 2011 (19 Nov): Terminates at Bedok Temporary Bus Interchange
- 2012 (Aug 27): Calls at a pair of bus stops along Alexandra Rd (Opp Alexandra DP Blk 3 for AM Peak and Alexandra DP Blk 3 for PM Peak).
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP.
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to air-conditioned Bedok Integrated Transport Hub (ITH)
- 2016 (25 Jan): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
Service 30e was introduced as a Fast-Forward variant of Service 30, providing faster commute between various points of Service 30’s route. The route connects the Eastern areas of Bedok, Geylang Serai, Old Airport and Fort Road with the Western areas of HarbourFront and Pasir Panjang, where many industries and offices are located.
The route skips selected stops throughout its route in both directions. In addition, it has a longer express sector in the middle; between Telok Blangah Road and Fort Road via the Marina Coastal Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway. Buses can ply different routes along the express sectors depending on traffic conditions.
Fare: Charges express fares. See Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 30e′s fleet comprises of Mercedes-Benz Citaros and Volvo B10M MkIVs operating as crossovers from Service 30. These buses will supplement Services 222 and 229 before or after their trips of 30e.
Currently, Shortworking trip 222A utilizes buses from 30e.
|Direction 1||Direction 2|
- 2005 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.