SBS Transit Bus Service 37 is a trunk loop route connecting Tampines to Changi North Crescent, via Tampines Ave 7 and PIE.
|Route||Tampines Bus Interchange ↺ Changi North Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Tampines Ave 7, Tampines Expressway, Changi North Industrial Estate|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Changi Bus Park (CGBP)|
|Current Fleet||Volvo B10TL
|Departure Times from T1||0600 – 1935 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 08 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 09 – 29 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 10 mins
After 1930: 10 – 12 mins
Service 37 from Tampines Interchange loops at Changi North Crescent, serving the Changi North Industrial Estate with bus connections to Tampines and a short express sector along the TPE. Service 4 also serves part of the industrial estate and a good alternative during peak hour.
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 37′s fleet comprises of majority of Volvo Olympians. Much of its fleet operates on the split shift, and off-peak headway can reach around 30 minutes.
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1996: Introduced between Tampines Int and Changi North Cres (Loop)
- 2004 (08 Mar): Extension of operating hours: 0615 – 0850 (AM Peak) and 1550 – 1935 (PM Peak).
- 2007 (22 Jan): Converted to full-day route
- 2007 (20 Oct): Calls at three new bus stops at Changi North Cres
- Refer to this article
- 1996: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1996.