SBS Transit Bus Service 69 is a trunk service plying between Tampines and looping at Bedok, passing through Tampines West and Bedok North Ave 3.
|Route||Tampines Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok Bus Interchange (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Tampines West, Bedok North Ave 3|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Changi Bus Park (CGBP)|
|Current Fleet||Volvo B9TL
Volvo B10M Mark IV
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 2330 (Weekdays, Saturdays)
0600 – 2330 (Sundays/PHs)
|Departure Times from Bedok Int||0545 – 2355 (Weekdays, Saturdays)
0600 – 2355 (Sundays/PHs)
|0630-0830: 06 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 05 – 10 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 09 mins
After 1930: 10 – 13 mins
Service 69 is a trunk route serving Tampines West with connections to Bedok and Tampines Interchanges & MRT stations. Apart from supplementing Townlinks 291 and 293 at Tampines West, the route also benefits students of Temasek Polytechnic with a direct route to Bedok.
- Bedok Int → Tampines Int
Weekdays & Sat: 0545hrs
Sundays/PHs: 0600hrs, 0613hrs
- Tampines Ave 8 (Opp Blk 871A) → Tampines Int
Weekdays: 0621hrs, 0652hrs, 0717hrs
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: See above.
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1995 (Sep): Introduced as Tampines – Bedok (Loop)
- 2012 (26 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2011 (19 Nov): Terminates at Bedok Temporary Bus Interchange
- 2012 (11 Mar): Calls at new bus stop along Bedok North Interchange (Block 204)
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to air-conditioned Bedok Integrated Transport Hub (ITH), skips bus stop along Bedok North Interchange (Blk 204)
- Refer to this article
- 1995: No significant route changes since 1995.
External Links & References:
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles