SBS Transit Bus Service 93 is a trunk service plying between HarbourFront Int and Eunos Int, passing through Alexandra, Farrer Rd, Lornie Rd, Braddel Rd, Bartley Rd, Upper Paya Lebar and Jalan Eunos. A large portion of this route plies along the Outer Ring Road System (ORRS).
|Route||HarbourFront Bus Interchange ↔ Eunos Bus Interchange|
|Passes Through||Alexandra, Farrer, Braddel Rd, Bartley Rd, Upper Paya Lebar, Jalan Eunos|
|Route Length||24.7km (D1) | 24.2km (D2)|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Ayer Rajah Bus Park (ARBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
– Volvo B10M Mark IV
|Departure Times from T1||0515 – 0000 (Weekdays)
0520 – 0000 (Saturdays)
0530 – 0000 (Sundays/PHs)
|Departure Times from T2||0550 – 2345 (Daily)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|0630-0830: 12 – 15 mins
0831-1659: 10 – 19 mins
1700-1930: 15 – 17 mins
After 1930: 14 – 19 mins
|0630-0830: 11 – 13 mins
0831-1659: 12 – 19 mins
1700-1930: 14 – 14 mins
After 1930: 14 – 17 mins
Service 93 is a supplementary inter-town route connecting HarbourFront, Queensway, Farrer, Braddel, Bartly, Upper Paya Lebar and Eunos, plying major roads associated with the Outer Ring Road System (ORRS). Demand is medium to low throughout off-peak hours, but demand from Ubi and Kaki Bukit industrial estates is decent during peak hours.
With the opening of the Circle Line between 2009 and 2011, demand for this route has shifted to the MRT network, and double-deck buses are no longer deployed on weekdays. Today, the route operates at low frequencies throughout the day.
Since most of the route plies main roads, average journey speed is faster than regular non-express trunk routes, however passengers may need to transfer buses from housing estates to main roads before boarding this service.
- Lornie Rd (Aft Wallace Way) → Eunos Int
Weekdays & Sat: 0530hrs
Sundays/PHs: 0525hrs, 0542hrs
- Braddell Rd (Blk 219) → HarbourFront
Weekdays & Sat: 0545hrs, 0602hrs
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 93′s fleet comprises a mix of single-deck buses. Double-deck buses are deployed occasionally during peak hours.
|Direction 1||Direction 2|
- 1970s – 1973: United Bus Company Pte Ltd
- 1973 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1971 (11 Apr): Introduced between Paya Lebar Airport and Bukit Merah, operated by United Bus Company
- 1983: Extended to World Trade Centre Ter (now HarbourFront Int) and looping at Paya Lebar Airport
- 1993: Amended to terminate at Eunos Int
- 2012 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 1993: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1993.
External Links & References: