SBS Transit Bus Service 94 is a trunk route from Eunos Int and looping at Airport Road, passing through Jalan Eunos. It is one of two services to serve Airport Road, the other being Service 90.
|Route||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Airport Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jalan Eunos|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from T1||0600 – 1930 (Weekdays, Saturdays)
No operation on Sundays & PHs
|0630-0830: 08 – 22 mins
0831-1659: 09 – 18 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 10 mins
After 1930: 13 – 13 mins
Service 94 is a trunk service serving between Eunos Int/MRT and Paya Lebar Airbase, providing bus connections to staff working at industries along Airport Road along with Service 90. Demand is concentrated around the peak hours, with large numbers of split-shift buses catering to the peak hour crowds.
This service does not operate on Sundays & Public Holidays, leaving Service 90 as the only service to Paya Lebar Airbase. Double decks have been deployed since 2012.
- Service 94A: Eunos Int → Airport Rd (Paya Lebar Air Base)
Weekdays AM Peak Only
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 94′s fleet has a majority of Scania K230UBs, as well as Volvo B9TL Wrights.
- 1989 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1989 (05 Nov): Introduced as Eunos – Airport Rd (Loop).
- 1989 (10 Dec): Terminus relocated to Eunos Int.
- 1993 (23 May): Converted from daily full day service to Weekdays and Saturdays service.
- 2010 (28 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 1989: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1989.
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles