SBS Transit Bus Service 107 was amended to Esplanade Dr from 01 May 2016. More details at our new site, Land Transport Guru. Click Here to continue.
SBS Transit Bus Service 107/M is a trunk service plying between Hougang Central Int and Shenton Way Ter, passing through Upper Serangoon Road, Kallang Bahru, Beach Road, Fullerton and Shenton Way. On weekday nights, Saturday afternoons/evenings and Sundays & Public Holidays, it is numbered as Service 107M and loops at Suntec City.
|Service||SBS Transit Service 107
||SBS Transit Service 107M
|Route||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↔ Shenton Way Bus Terminal||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Temasek Avenue (Loop)
|Passes Through||Upper Serangoon Road, Kallang Bahru, Beach Road, Fullerton Road, Shenton Way||Upper Serangoon Road, Kallang Bahru, Beach Road, Suntec City|
|Route Length||15.0km (D1) | 16.8km (D2)||26.3km|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Volvo B9TL
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T2||Weekdays: 0545 – 1930
Saturdays: 0545 – 1400
|Frequency||Direction 1||Loop Service|
|0630-0830: 07 – 12 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 17 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 17 mins
After 1930: 16 – 16 mins
|0630-0830: 14 – 17 mins
0831-1659: 10 – 17 mins
1700-1930: 12 – 15 mins
After 1930: 12 – 14 mins
|0630-0830: 15 – 16 mins
0831-1659: 09 – 17 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 10 mins
After 1930: 09 – 13 mins
Service 107 connects the residential towns of Hougang, Serangoon and Geylang Bahru to Beach Road and Shenton Way, duplicating the North-East Line between Hougang and Potong Pasir, and operates on weekdays (until evening) and Saturday mornings. On weekday nights, Saturday afternoons & evenings, and Sundays & Public Holidays, its route variant Service 107M will operate, looping at Suntec City and skipping Fullerton / Shenton Way.
Due to limited inter-town demand partially due to rail duplication, demand remains moderate throughout most of the day,
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 107/M′s fleet comprises of a majority of Mercedes-Benz Citaros, with some Volvo Olympians and some B9TL Wrights.
|SBST Service 107|
|Direction 1||Direction 2|
|SBS Transit Service 107M – Loop Service|
- 1970s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1978: Introduced by SBS between Serangoon Gardens and Shenton Way
- 1983: Amended to serve Lor Chuan, skipping CTE
- 1988 (13 Mar): Amended to Serangoon Int, and also amended to serve Kallang Basin and Marina Centre
- ???: Amended to ply Jln Sultan in the direction of Shenton Way
- 1997 (Mar): Route variant 107X introduced to loop at Marina Centre, operating on Weekdays & Sat nights, and on Sundays/PHs for the whole day.
- 2001 Operation hours of Service 107X on Saturdays brought forward to 1.30pm
- 2003 (04 May): Amended to ply Geylang Bahru, Bendemeer Rd and Whampoa East instead of Jln Kolam Ayer
- 2003 (30 Nov): Extended to Hougang Central Interchange, under Phase 3 of NEL Rationalisation
- 2008 (28 Jan): Service 107# Renaming To Service 107M (no route amendment)
- 2015 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 1988: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1988.