SBS Transit Bus Service 132 is a trunk service plying between Hougang Central Int and Bukit Merah Int, passing through Ang Mo Kio, Upper Thomson, Stevens, Orchard, Tanglin and Redhill. It shares the Hougang – Bukit Merah start/end points with Service 153.
|Route||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↔ Bukit Merah Bus Interchange|
|Passes Through||Hougang Ave 2, Ang Mo Kio, Thomson, Stevens, Tanglin Road, Redhill MRT, Henderson|
|Route Length||24.4km (D1) | 23.7km (D2)|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)
Ayer Rajah Bus Park (ARBP)
|Current Fleet||Volvo B9TL
Volvo B10M Mark IV
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 2330 (Daily)|
|Departure Times from T2||0545 – 2345 (Daily)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|0630-0830: 10 – 16 mins
0831-1659: 09 – 19 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 19 mins
After 1930: 13 – 19 mins
|0630-0830: 13 – 16 mins
0831-1659: 10 – 19 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 16 mins
After 1930: 15 – 17 mins
Service 132 connects residents of Hougang, Ang Mo Kio and Thomson with the Central areas of Orchard and Tanglin, and provides further connections between Bukit Merah, Henderson, Redhill MRT and the City.
Additional HGDEP buses will perm trips of Service 132 before operating on NiteOwl 6N on Fridays, Saturdays and eves of Public Holidays.
- Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 (Opp Ang Mo Kio Stn) → Bukit Merah Int
Weekdays: 0530hrs, 0539hrs
Saturdays: 0530hrs, 0540hrs
- Upper Thomson Road (Bef Ang Mo Kio Ave 1) → Hougang Ctrl Int
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 132′s fleet comprises of a majority of Volvo B9TL Wrights, with some Volvo Olympians, Volvo B10M MkIVs and Mercedes-Benz Citaros.
|Direction 1||Direction 2|
- 1970s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1978: Introduced by SBS between Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 and Tomlinson Road (Loop)
- 1981 (05 Jul): Amended to Ang Mo Kio Ter at Ctrl 2
- 1983 (10 Apr): Amended to Ang Mo Kio Int
- 1983 (Dec): Extended to Bt Merah Int
- 1988 (18 Dec): Extended to Hougang South Int.
- 2004 (15 Feb): Amended to Hougang Central Int via Upp Serangoon Rd due to closure of Hougang South Interchange.
- 2013 (31 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 2005: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2005.