SBS Transit Bus Service 145 is a trunk service plying between Toa Payoh Int and Buona Vista Ter, passing through Balestier, Lavender, Clarke Quay, Tanjong Pagar Road, HarbourFront, Henderson Road, Redhill, Queenstown and Holland Village.
^ SBST Volvo B10TL (SBS9827Z) – Service 145
|Route||Toa Payoh Bus Interchange ↔ Buona Vista Bus Terminal|
|Passes Through||Balestier, Lavender, Clarke Quay, Tanjong Pagar Rd, HarbourFront, Henderson, Redhill, Queenstown, Holland Village|
|Route Length||21.1km (D1) | 21.6km (D2)|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Braddell Bus Park (BRBP)|
|Current Fleet||Scania K230UB
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 0000 (Daily)|
|Departure Times from T2||0530 – 2330 (Weekdays)
0530 – 0000 (Saturdays)
0600 – 2330 (Sundays/PHs)
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|0630-0830: 06 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 14 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 10 mins
After 1930: 10 – 14 mins
|0630-0830: 07 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 13 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 13 mins
After 1930: 12 – 14 mins
Service 145 connects residential estates of Toa Payoh, Balestier, Redhill, Queenstown and Holland Village with the City areas of HarbourFront, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Bras Basah and Lavender. The route is frequently patronized owing to the many connections it provides between City and residential estates.
The route shares its HarbourFront – Chinatown connection with Service 80, 143 and 166.
- Service 145A: Tiong Bahru Rd (Redhill MRT Station) → Henderson Rd (Blk 1)
Weekdays AM Peak only
Service 145A helps to relieve morning peak demand between Redhill MRT and Henderson Industrial Estate.
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 145′s fleet comprises a majority of Scania K230UB buses with a smaller minority of Mercedes-Benz Citaro buses. A couple of Volvo B9TLs were added to the fleet in April 2015.
|Direction 1||Direction 2|
- 1971 – 1973: United Bus Company Pte Ltd
- 1973 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1971 (11 Apr): Introduced between Lor 1 Toa Payoh and Keppel Harbour, operated by United Bus Company
- 1971 (??): Extended to Pasir Panjang Road (near Clementi Road), and amended to Toa Payoh Town Centre
- 1981 (16 Aug): Terminus relocated to Kent Ridge Ter
- 1983 (26 Dec): Terminus relocated to Toa Payoh Int
- 1989 (27 Aug): Amended to Buona Vista Ter with the integration of Service 145 and 186.
- 1998 (31 May): Amended to Toa Payoh Temp Int
- 2002 (19 May): Amended to air-conditioned Toa Payoh Integrated Transport Hub (ITH)
- 2013 (09 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2015 (06 Apr): Double Deckers being deployed on this service
- Refer to this article
- 1989: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1989.