SBS Transit Bus Service 175 is a trunk service plying between Clementi Interchange and Lorong 1 Geylang Terminal, passing through West Coast Highway, Alexandra, Depot Road, Bukit Merah, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Bugis, and Kallang Bahru.
|Route||Clementi Bus Interchange ↔ Lorong 1 Geylang Bus Terminal|
|Passes Through||West Coast Highway, Alexandra, Depot Rd, Zion Rd, Orchard, Dhoby Ghaut, Bugis, Kallang Bahru|
|Route Length||24.6km (D1) | 24.7km (D2)|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
– Volvo B10M Mark IV
|Departure Times from T1||0600 – 2330 (Daily)|
|Departure Times from T2||0600 – 2330 (Daily)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|0630-0830: 11 – 14 mins
0831-1659: 10 – 19 mins
1700-1930: 17 – 18 mins
After 1930: 17 – 20 mins
|0630-0830: 11 – 12 mins
0831-1659: 11 – 20 mins
1700-1930: 11 – 20 mins
After 1930: 16 – 20 mins
Service 175 connects the residential estates of Clementi, West Coast, Depot Road and Bukit Merah with the CIty areas of Kim Seng, Orchard Road, Bugis and Kallang Bahru. It is a popular route between Clementi Town Centre and various industries along West Coast Highway & Pasir Panjang Road.
Within the City areas, this route serves between Orchard Road, Bras Basah, Bugis and Bendemeer.
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 175′s fleet comprises a majorty of Mercedes-Benz Citaros, with several Scania K230UBs and a Volvo B10M MkIV. A Mercedes-Benz Citaro was added under the BSEP scheme.
Route limitations: Double-decker buses are not deployed, possibly due to low demand.
|Direction 1||Direction 2|
- 2004 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 2007 (11 Mar): Introduced by SBST, operating between Clementi (Temp) Int and Geylang Lor 1 Ter
- 2011 (26 Dec): Amended to Clementi Integrated Transport Hub (ITH)
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (Jun): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for trial till Aug 2016
- Refer to this article
- 2007: No significant route changes since 2007.
External Links References:
- TransitLink E-Guide
- SGWiki – Buses
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles