SMRT Bus Service 927 is a trunk route from Choa Chu Kang Interchange and looping at Mandai Lake Road, going via KJE, Woodlands Road and Mandai Road. It is one of two daily services to Singapore Zoo and Night Safari.
|Route||Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange ↺ Mandai Lake Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||KJE, Woodlands Rd, Mandai Rd|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from T1||0600 – 0000 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 13 – 14 mins
0831-1659: 13 – 18 mins
1700-1930: 13 – 18 mins
After 1930: 13 – 18 mins
Service 927 is a trunk route linking Choa Chu Kang with Woodlands Road and Mandai Lake Road, providing bus connections to various industries along Woodlands Road and with attractions such as Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. Along Mandai Road, the route serves theSingapore Civil Defence Academy – Mandai Training Village, Mandai Police Training Camp and the Police Tactical Training Camp.
Demand for this service is moderate on most days due to demand from industrial areas around Woodlands Road. On weekends and public holidays, demand is heavier as more commuters head to attractions along Mandai Lake Road. Along with Service 138, this services provides bus connections to Mandai Lake Road daily.
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 927′s fleet comprises MAN NL323F buses.
- 1995 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1995 (09 Apr): Introduced between Mandai Lake Rd and Mandai Rd (Loop)
- 1996 (10 Mar): Extended to Choa Chu Kang interchange.
- 1999 (26 Dec): Amended to ply KJE, Woodlands Rd and Mandai Rd instead of Choa Chu Kang Dr, Teck Whye Ave, Choa Chu Kang Rd, Bukit Panjang Rd and BKE. Deleted sectors were replaced by Service 171.
- 2013 (25 Aug): Operating hours extended from 0630 – 2330 to 0600 – 0000 daily.
- 2014 (02 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2015 (Dec): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for trial till Aug 2016
- Refer to this article
- 1999: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1999.