Premium 566 is a Premium service operated by Commute Solutions from Meyer Road to Fullerton Road. The route passes through ECP and Robinson Road, operating one trip in the morning.
From 04 August 2014, Commute Solutions LLP will take over the route from existing operator SBS Transit.
|Route||Meyer Road (Hse 189) → Marina Blvd (Marina Bay Financial Ctr)|
|Passes Through||MCE, Robinson Rd|
|Current Operator||Commute Solutions LLP|
|Departure Times from T1||0750 – 0825 (Weekdays, Two trips)|
- 2008 (30 Jun): Introduced as a Premium Service from Meyer Rd → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare revised to $3.80
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP
- 2014 (04 Aug): Operator transferred to Commute Solutions. Departure timings revised to 7:50am and 8:25am, route amended to skip Fullerton Road and ply Marina Boulevard. Fares revised to $4.00 by card and $4.50 by cash.
- 2014 (28 Sep): Route Amendments in Marina South Area; Express sector amended to Maxwell Road after MCE instead of Prince Edward Rd.
Premium 566 serves the private estates and condominiums around Meyer Road with bus connections to the CBD. With no full-day bus services at Meyer Road, it provides an alternative route for residents who would otherwise have to catch a bus from Mountbatten Road. Bus-Plus Premium 541 also serves the Mayer Road – CBD route, but charges a higher fare of $5.50.
Two trips are operated in the mornings, departing Meyer Road (Hse 189) at 7:50am and 8:25am on weekdays.
Operating Days: Weekdays only. Does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Fare: Flat fare of $4.00 by card and $4.50 by cash.
Fleet: Operated with private buses from Commute Solutions LLP.
- Meyer Road (Along the road outside House No. 189)
- Meyer Road (Along the road outside Peach Garden)
- Meyer Road (Along the road outside The Sovereign)
- Meyer Road (Along the road outside Hawaii Tower)
- Meyer Road (Along the road outside The Seafront)
Fort Road (Express)
Maxwell Road (Express)
- Robinson Road (Bus stop after Capital Tower)
- Robinson Road (Bus stop opposite The Ogilvy Centre)
- Robinson Road (Bus stop opposite AIA Tower)
- Marina Blvd (Bus stop outside The Sail)
- Marina Blvd (Bus stop outside Marina Bay Financial Ctr)
- 2008 (30 Jun) – 2014 (01 Aug): SBS Transit Ltd
- 2014 (04 Aug) onwards: Commute Solutions LLP
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.