SBST Feeder Bus Service 232 is a Feeder service operating from Toa Payoh Interchange and looping at Toa Payoh East, passing through Toa Payoh Central, Lorong 2 Toa Payoh and Braddel MRT.
|Route||Toa Payoh Bus Interchange ↺ Toa Payoh East (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Toa Payoh Central, Lorong 2 Toa Payoh, Braddel MRT|
|Travelling Time||35 – 40 mins|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Braddell Bus Park (BRBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from T1||0500 – 0030 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 07 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 14 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 10 mins
After 1930: 09 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 232 serves residential neighbouhoods and schools around Toa Payoh Lorongs 2, 6 and 7 to Toa Payoh Town Centre and Braddell MRT station. It is also the only Toa Payoh feeder to pass through Toa Payoh Central.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 12:55am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Toa Payoh East (Blk 23) → Toa Payoh Int
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 232’s fleet comprises Scania K230UB and Mercedes-Benz Citaro buses.
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1983: Introduced by SBS from Toa Payoh Int – Lor 2 Toa Payoh (Loop), using Green/White plates
- 2002 (19 May): Merged with Service 237 and loops at Lor 7 Toa Payoh, no longer uses Green/White plates
- 2008 (01 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 1983 (Green): Toa Payoh Int, Toa Payoh Lor 6, Lor 1, Lor 2, Lor 6, Toa Payoh Int
- 1983 (White): Toa Payoh Int, Toa Payoh Lor 6, Lor 2, Lor 1, Lor 6, Toa Payoh Int
- 2002: Present routing
External Links & References: