SBST Feeder Bus Service 235 is a Feeder service operating from Toa Payoh Interchange and looping at Toa Payoh Rise, passing through Lorong 5, 3 Toa Payoh, Braddell MRT and Caldecott MRT.
^ SBST Mercedes-Benz Citaro (SBS6470M) – Service 235
|Route||Toa Payoh Bus Interchange ↺ Toa Payoh Rise|
|Passes Through||Lorong 5, 3 Toa Payoh, Braddell MRT, Caldecott MRT|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Braddell Bus Park (BRBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from T1||0515 – 0030 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 10 mins
1700-1930: 07 – 09 mins
After 1930: 10 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 235 serves residents and schools around Toa Payoh Lorongs 1, 3, 5 and 6 with connections to Toa Payoh Town Centre, while also connecting with Caldecott and Braddell MRT stations.
Duplication of feeder routes is common within the small Toa Payoh estate. Service 231 also shares part of 235’s catchment area around Braddell MRT, offering a faster route to Toa Payoh.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 235’s fleet comprises Scania K230UB and Mercedes-Benz Citaro buses.
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1983: Introduced by SBS as Toa Payoh Int – Lor 3 Toa Payoh (Loop)
- 2010 (31 Jan): Amended to serve Toa Payoh East before heading to Lor 5 Toa Payoh. The sector along Lor 4 Toa Payoh was skipped.
- 2010 (18 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2012 (11 Mar): Extended to serve Toa Payoh Rise (Caldecott Stn) via Lor 3, Lor 2 & Lor 1 Toa Payoh. Two pairs of bus stops along Lor 1 Toa Payoh (Toa Payoh Police Ctr & Braddell Stn) were skipped.
- 1983: Toa Payoh Int, Lor 6 Toa Payoh, Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Lor 5 Toa Payoh, Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Lor 1 Toa Payoh, Lor 2 Toa Payoh. Lor 3 Toa Payoh, Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Lor 5 Toa Payoh, Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Lor 6 Toa Payoh, Toa Payoh Int
- 2010: Toa Payoh Int, Lor 6 Toa Payoh, Toa Payoh East, Lor 5 Toa Payoh, Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Lor 1 Toa Payoh, Lor 2 Toa Payoh. Lor 3 Toa Payoh, Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Lor 5 Toa Payoh, Toa Payoh East, Lor 6 Toa Payoh, Toa Payoh Int
- 2012: Present routing
External Links & References:
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Toa Payoh Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles