SBST Feeder Service 269 is a Feeder service operating from Ang Mo Kio Interchange and looping at Ang Mo Kio Street 61, passing through Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, 4 and 5.
|Route||Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange ↺ Ang Mo Kio Street 61 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, 4, 5|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus:
– Scania K230UB
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 0100 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 08 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 10 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 10 mins
After 1930: 08 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 269 serves residents and schools around Ang Mo Kio Neighbourhoods 1 and 6 with connections to Ang Mo Kio Town Centre. It shares the Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 & 4 sectors with Townlink 268.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:05am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Blk 645) → Ang Mo Kio Int
- Service 269A: Ang Mo Kio Int → Ang Mo Kio Street 61 (Mkt/FC)
Weekdays PM Peak hours
Fare: Fares for Townlink Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 269’s fleet comprises Scania K230UB and Mercedes-Benz Citaro buses.
|Loop Service (via Ang Mo Kio St 61)|
- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1983 (10 Apr): Introduced by SBS as Ang Mo Kio Int – Ang Mo Kio St 61 (Loop)
- 2002 (24 Mar): Serve additional pair of bus stops along Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 (Jubilee) and amended to serve Yio Chu Kang Rd & Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, with the opening of Ang Mo Kio Temp Int.
- 2007 (28 Apr): Skipped the two stops outside Jubilee when the new Ang Mo Kio Int opened.
- 2011 (07 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013 (03 Jun): Introduction of shortworking trip 269A
- None significant
External Links & References:
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Ang Mo Kio Townlink and Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles