SBST Feeder Service 273 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Merah Interchange and looping at Henderson Road, passing through Telok Blangah Heights and Telok Blangah Drive.
|Route||Bukit Merah Bus Interchange ↺ Henderson Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Telok Blangah Hts, Telok Blangah Dr|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Ayer Rajah Bus Park (ARBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0545 – 0000 (Weekdays, Saturdays)
0600 – 0000 (Sundays/PHs)
|0630-0830: 07 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 12 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 10 mins
After 1930: 08 – 13 mins
Feeder Service 273 serves residential neighbourhoods and schools along Telok Blangah Heights and Telok Blangah Drive with connections to Bukit Merah Town Centre. The route supplements limited connectivity within the Telok Blangah estates by providing bus connections to Henderson Road and Bukit Merah Interchange where more bus services are available.
Fare: Fares for Townlink Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 273’s fleet comprises Mercedes-Benz Citaro buses. Additional Citaro buses were added under the BSEP scheme.
- 1980 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1980 (28 Sep): Introduced as Bukit Merah Int – Telok Blangah Heights (Loop)
- 2001 (30 Sep): Previously turning left from Telok Blangah Heights into St 32, it was extended to ply to the end of Telok Blangah Heights, calling at an additional bus stop outside Blk 88.
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme
- None significant
External Links & References: