SBST Feeder Service 282 is a Feeder service operating from Clementi Interchange and looping at Clementi West Street 2, passing through Clementi Avenue 5 and 2.
|Route||Clementi Bus Interchange ↺ Clementi West Street 2 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Clementi Ave 5, 2|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus:
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from T1||0545 – 0030 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 08 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 10 – 14 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 10 mins
After 1930: 11 – 19 mins
Feeder Service 282 serves residential neighbourhoods and schools along Clementi Avenue 5 and Clementi West Street 2 to Clementi Town Centre. Residents of West Coast are better served by SMRT Service 189, which offers a more direct route between West Coast and Clementi MRT.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:10am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
Fare: Fares for Townlink Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 282’s fleet comprises of Scania K230UBs.
|Loop Service (via Clementi West St 2)|
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1984: Introduced as Clementi Int – Clementi Ave 5 (Loop)
- 1988 (08 Mar): Integrated with Service 287, extended to Clementi West St 2
- 2006 (29 Oct): Amended to Clementi Temp Int
- 2011 (26 Nov): Amended to air-conditioned Clementi Int
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 1984: Clementi Int, Clementi Ave 3, C’wealth Ave West, Clementi Ave 2, Clementi Ave 5, Clementi Ave 4, Clementi Ave 3, Clementi Int
- 1988: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1988.
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Clementi Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles