Tower Transit Singapore has taken over operations of Bus Service 285 since 26 Jun 2016.
View the updated article at our new site, Land Transport Guru. Click here to continue.
SBST Feeder Service 285 is a Feeder service operating from Clementi Interchange and looping at Pandan Loop, passing through Clementi Avenue 2 and West Coast Road.
|Route||Clementi Bus Interchange ↺ Pandan Loop (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Clementi Ave 2, West Coast Rd|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck bus:
– Volvo B9TL
– Volvo Olympian
12-metre Single Deck bus:
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from T1||0555 – 0030 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 07 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 16 mins
1700-1930: 09 – 10 mins
After 1930: 10 – 15 mins
Feeder Service 285 serves residents and schools along West Coast Road and the industrial area of Pandan Loop to Clementi Interchange. Despite being classified as a feeder route, much of its catchment and demand comes from the industries at Pandan Loop.
- West Coast Rd (Opp Tanglin Sec Sch) → Clementi Int
0600hrs, 0609hrs (Weekdays)
Peak Period Short Service Variant:
- Peak Period Short Service 285P:
Clementi Int ↺ West Coast Road
Introduced 30 Dec 2014 , duplicates residential sector of Feeder 285.
Fare: Fares for Townlink Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 285’s fleet comprises of Scania K230UB and Volvo B9TL buses. Buses will cross over from Service 96 and 165 during peak hours. Volvo B9TL Wrights were added under the BSEP scheme.
|Loop Service (via Pandan Loop)|
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1985: Introduced as Clementi Int – Pandan Loop (Loop)
- 1988: Amended to Clementi Ave 3
- 2004: Amended to West Coast Highway before entering Pandan Loop, skipping two bus stops along Pandan Loop
- 2006 (29 Oct): Amended to Clementi Temp Int
- 2011 (26 Nov): Amended to air-conditioned Clementi Int
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 1985: Clementi Int, Clementi Ave 3, C’welth Ave West, Clementi Ave 2, West Coast Rd, Pandan Loop, Jln Buroh, West Coast Rd, Clementi Ave 2, C’wealth Ave West, Clementi Ave 3, Clementi Int
- 2004: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2004.
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Clementi Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles