SBST Feeder Service 315 is a Feeder service operating from Serangoon Interchange and looping at Serangoon North Avenue 5, passing through Serangoon Gardens and Serangoon North Avenue 1.
|Route||Serangoon Bus Interchange ↺ Serangoon North Avenue 5|
|Passes Through||Serangoon Gdns, Serangoon Nth Ave 1|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Scania K230UB
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 0050 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 07 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 14 mins
1700-1930: 09 – 10 mins
After 1930: 10 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 315 serves residents and schools around Serangoon Neighbourhood 1 and 5 and Serangoon Garden estates with connections to Serangoon Town Centre at Serangoon Central. Service 116 introduced under the BSEP offers faster connection between Serangoon Central and Serangoon North via Yio Chu Kang Road.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:15am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Serangoon North Avenue 4 (Blk 537) → Serangoon Int
0515hrs – 0550hrs (Weekdays, Saturdays)
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 315’s fleet comprises Scania K230UBs and Mercedes-Benz Citaros. An additional Citaro was added under the BSEP scheme.
|Loop Service (via Serangoon Nth Ave 5)|
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1984: Introduced as Serangoon Garden Ter – Serangoon Ave 5 (Loop)
- 1988: Amended to Serangoon Bus Interchange – Serangoon North Ave 1 (Loop)
- 1989: Merged with Service 318 to serve Serangoon Garden Estate.
- 1995: Extended to loop at Serangoon North Ave 4.
- 2011 (30 Jan): Amended to cover Serangoon North Industrial Estate (S’goon Nth Ave 5). Skips two existings bus stop along Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 (Blk 516) & Yio Chu Kang Rd (Opp Gracehaven Salvation Army)
- 2011 (03 Sep): Plies along Serangoon Ctrl with the opening of the new Serangoon Bus Interchange
- 2011 (26 Sep): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (Dec): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for trial till Aug 2016
- 1984: Serangoon Gdn Ter, Serangoon Gdn Way, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Serangoon Ave 5, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Serangoon Gdn Way, Serangoon Gdn Ter
- Early 1988: No Data
- 1989: Serangoon Int, Serangoon Ctrl, Boundary Rd, Lor Chuan, Serangoon Gdn Way, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Serangoon North Ave 1, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Serangoon Gdn Way, Lor Chuan, Boundary Rd, Serangoon Ctrl, Serangoon Int
- 2011 (Prior to New Serangoon Int): Serangoon Int, Serangoon Ctrl, Boundary Rd, Lor Chuan, Serangoon Gdn Way, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Serangoon North Ave 1, Serangoon North Ave 3, Serangoon North Ave 4, Serangoon North Ave 5, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Serangoon North Ave 1, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Serangoon Garden Way, Lor Chuan, Boundary Rd, Serangoon Central, Serangoon Int
- 2011 (After New Serangoon Int): Serangoon Int, Serangoon Ave 2, Upp Serangoon Rd, Serangoon Ctrl, Boundary Rd, Lor Chuan, Serangoon Gdn Way, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Serangoon North Ave 1, Serangoon North Ave 3, Serangoon North Ave 4, Serangoon North Ave 5, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Serangoon North Ave 1, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Serangoon Garden Way, Lor Chuan, Boundary Rd, Serangoon Central, Upp Serangoon Rd, Serangoon Ave 2, Serangoon Int
- Last route amendment in 2011
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Serangoon Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles