SBST Feeder Service 325 is a Feeder service operating from Hougang Central Interchange and looping at Hougang Street 91, passing through Hougang Avenue 2, 10, 8 and Buangkok Green.
|Route||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Hougang Street 91|
|Passes Through||Hougang Ave 2, 10, 8, Buangkok Green|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro|
|Departure Times from T1||0545 – 0030 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 09 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 09 – 13 mins
1700-1930: 09 – 10 mins
After 1930: 09 – 13 mins
Feeder Service 325 serves residents and schools around Hougang Neighbourhoods 4, 5 and 9 with connections to Hougang Central. It is currently one of the two feeder service operating out of Hougang Central Interchange, the other being Service 324 introduced under the BSEP Scheme in 2014.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:10am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Hougang Street 91 (Hougang 1) → Hougang Ctrl Int
Weekdays: 0520hrs, 0535hrs, 0549hrs, 0604hrs
Saturdays: 0520hrs, 0533hrs, 0546hrs, 0558hrs
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 325’s fleet comprises of Mercedes-Benz Citaros. 2 additional Citaros was added under the BSEP scheme.
A Volvo B10M Mark IV (DM3500) crosses over to this service from Service 112 during Weekdays AM Peak.
|Loop Service (via Hougang St 91)|
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1995 (08 Jan): Introduced from Hougang Central Int – Woodbridge Hospital (Loop)
- 1997: Extended to Buangkok Green (one additional pair of bus stops, then looping at Woodbridge Hospital)
- ~2000: Extended to loop at Hougang St 91/93
- 2004 (24 Dec): Extended to ply Hougang Swimming Complex, Hougang Avenue 2 and Upper Serangoon Road instead of turning into Hougang Bus Interchange after Opp Blk 521 Bus stop.
- 2012 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (Mar): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for a two-year trial
- 2015 (05 Jun): BSRF trial extended to Aug 2016
- 1995: Hougang Int, Hougang Ctrl, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang Ave 8, Hougang St 51, Woodbridge Hospital, Hougang St 51, Hougang Ave 8, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang Ctrl, Hougang Int
- 1997: Hougang Int, Hougang Ctrl, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang Ave 8, Hougang St 51, Buangkok Green, Woodbridge Hospital, Buangkok Green, Hougang St 51, Hougang Ave 8, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang Ctrl, Hougang Int
- 2002: Hougang Int, Hougang Ctrl, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang Ave 8, Hougang St 51, Buangkok Green, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Hougang Ave 9, Hougang St 91, Hougang St 93, Buangkok Green, Hougang St 51, Hougang Ave 8, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang Ctrl, Hougang Int
- 2005: Hougang Int, Hougang Ctrl, Upp Serangoon Rd, Hougang Ave 2, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang Ave 8, Hougang St 51, Buangkok Green, Yio Chu Kang Rd, Hougang Ave 9, Hougang St 91, Hougang St 93, Buangkok Green, Hougang St 51, Hougang Ave 8, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang Ave 2, Upp Serangoon Rd, Hougang Ctrl, Hougang Int
- Last amendment in 2005