SBST Feeder Service 334 is a Feeder service operating from Jurong East Interchange and looping at Jurong West Street 42, passing through Boon Lay Way and Jurong East Avenue 1.
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Street 42 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ave 1|
|Travelling Time||50 – 55 mins|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Soon Lee Bus Park (SLBP)|
|Current Fleet||Volvo B9TL|
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 0100 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 05 – 07 mins
0831-1659: 05 – 10 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 08 mins
After 1930: 08 – 11 mins
Feeder Service 334 serves residents and schools around Jurong East Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 3, and Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Jurong East Regional Centre. With a large catchment area, it encounters the highest demand among Jurong East feeder services, operating almost a full fleet of double-decker buses. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:10am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Jurong West St 42 (Blk 551) → Jurong East Int
0525hrs – 0545hrs (Daily)
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 334’s fleet comprises of a majority of Volvo B9TLs and only one Scania K230UB.
|Loop Service (via Jurong West St 42)|
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1984: Original route as Jurong East – Jurong West St 42 (Loop)
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int.
- 1980s: Jurong East Int, Jurong East Ctrl, Boon Lay Way, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Jurong East Ave 1, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong West St 42, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong East Ave 1, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East Int
- No major route amendments since 1984