SBST Feeder Service 335 is a Feeder service operating from Jurong East Interchange and looping at Jurong West Avenue 1, passing through Boon Lay Way, Jurong West Street 41 and Street 52.
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Avenue 1 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 41 and St 52|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Soon Lee Bus Park (SLBP)|
|Current Fleet||Scania K230UB
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 0050 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 07 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 14 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 09 mins
After 1930: 09 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 335 serves residents and schools along Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Jurong East Interchange/MRT. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 335’s fleet comprises of Scania K230UBs and Mercedes-Benz Citaros. Additional Citaros were added under the BSEP scheme.
|Loop Service (via Jurong West Ave 1)|
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1983: Original route as Jurong East Int – Jurong West St 52 (Loop)
- 1984: Amended to Jurong West St 41
- 1985 (30 Jun): Amended to Jurong East Bus Interchange
- 1989: Amended to ply Jurong East Central and Boon Lay Way, skipping the previous portion of Jurong East Central and Jurong Town Hall Road. Covers deleted sectors of Service 336
- 1992: Merged with Service 336 and amended to Jurong West St 41.
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int, calling at the bus stop outside Blk 131 along Jurong Gateway Rd.
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme
- 1985: Jurong East Int, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52, Jurong West Ave 1, Boon Lay Way, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Int
- 1989: Jurong East Int, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Ctrl, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong West St 51, Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Int
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Jurong East Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles