SBST Feeder Service 372 is a Feeder service operating from Sengkang Interchange and looping at Punggol Road, passing through Anchorvale Road and Compassvale Road.
|Route||Sengkang Bus Interchange ↺ Punggol Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Anchorvale Road, Compassvale Road|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro|
|Departure Times from T1||0515 – 0035 (Weekdays, Saturdays)
0600 – 0035 (Sundays/PHs)
|0630-0830: 07 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 12 mins
1700-1930: 09 – 10 mins
After 1930: 09 – 11 mins
Feeder Service 372 connects Sengkang Neighbourhoods 1, 2 and 3 to Sengkang Town Centre, covering catchment areas out of reach of the Sengkang LRT.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 372’s fleet comprises of Mercedes-Benz Citaros. 3 additional Citaros was added under the BSEP scheme.
|Loop Service (via Punggol Rd)|
- 2000 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 2000: Introduced between Sengkang Temp Int and Anchorvale Rd (Loop)
- 2003 (18 Jan): Amended to air-conditioned Sengkang Int
- 2007 (28 Oct): Amended to loop at Punggol Road
- 2012 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Sengkang Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles