SBST Feeder Service 410 is a Feeder service operating from Bishan Interchange and looping at Shunfu Road, passing through Bishan Street 21, Street 22, Sin Ming Avenue and Upper Thomson Road. It operates in a bidirectional loop with two directions, Green Plate and White Plate.
|Service||SBS Transit Feeder 410W||SBS Transit Feeder 410G|
|Route||Bishan Bus Interchange ↺ Shunfu Road (Loop)||Bishan Bus Interchange ↺ Shunfu Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bishan St 14/22, Sin Ming Ave, Upp Thomson Rd, Marymount Rd, Bishan St 21/12/13||Bishan St 13/12/11/21, Marymount Rd, Sin Ming Rd, Upp Thomson Rd, Sin Ming Ave, Bishan St 22/14|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Scania K230UB
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0545 – 0045 (Daily)||0545 – 0045 (Daily)|
|Frequency||Loop Service||Loop Service|
|0630-0830: 08 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 11 mins
1700-1930: 05 – 07 mins
After 1930: 05 – 12 mins
|0630-0830: 07 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 13 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 10 mins
After 1930: 09 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 410 connects Bishan neighborhoods 1, 2, 3 and 4 to Bishan Interchange/MRT, passing through Sin Ming and Marymount MRT. It operates in a loop fashion, with White Plate for the counterclockwise loop and Green Plate for the clockwise loop. On average, Service 410W receives more demand than 410G.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings of Service 410W are extended to 1:20am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- 410G: Sin Ming Ave (Opp Blk 454) → Bishan Int
0530hrs, 0548hrs (Weekdays)
- 410W: Sin Ming Ave (Citycab) → Bishan Int
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 410 uses Scania K230UBs, Mercedes-Benz Citaros and a single Volvo B9TL in its fleet. BSEP buses were added.
|SBS Transit Feeder 410W||SBS Transit Feeder 410G|
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1992: Introduced as a Bishan Int – Sin Ming Ave (Loop) Townlink service
- 1993: Change of direction to colour plate. Direction 1 changed to White Plate, while direction 2 changed to Green Plate.
- 1995: Declassified from townlink service
- 2009 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (30 Jan): Amended to serve Marymount Rd (Marymount Station), Shunfu Rd, Sin Ming Rd (Sin Ming Plaza for 410G).
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme
- TransitLink E-Guide – Service 410
Back to Bishan Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles