SMRT Feeder Service 800 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Interchange and looping at Sembawang Road, passing through Yishun Avenue 9, Ring Road, Street 71 and Avenue 7.
Service 800 will be Wheelchair Accessible from 20 March 2016.
^ SMRT Mercedes-Benz O405G (TIB1021R) – Feeder Service 800
|Route||Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Sembawang Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 9, Ring Rd, St 71, Ave 7|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
– MAN NG363F (A24)
12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 0055 (Weekdays/Saturdays)
0540 – 0055 (Sundays/PHs)
|0630-0830: 08 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 12 mins
1700-1930: 07 – 10 mins
After 1930: 08 – 16 mins
Feeder Service 800 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd and Yishun St 71, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 1, 2 and 7. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves many schools, such as Ahmad Ibrahim Primary, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary, Yishun Primary, Yishun Secondary and Jiemin Primary. Other public amenities include Chong Pang CC, Chong Pang Combined Temple and Yishun Columbarium.
From Yishun Ring Road, Intratown 812 offers a faster route to Yishun Town Centre by skipping Yishun Avenue 9.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 800’s fleet comprises of Mercedes-Benz O405G and Citaro buses.
|Loop Service (via Sembawang Rd)|
- 1984 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1984: Introduced as Yishun Ave 5 Ter – Yishun Ave 7 (Loop), via Sembawang Rd and Yishun Ave 2
- 1987 (23 Aug): Amended to Yishun Int, via Yishun Ave 9 & Yishun Ring Rd
- 1992: Extended to loop at Yishun St 71 and return via Yishun Ring Road, skipping Yishun Ave 5
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (Dec): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for trial till Aug 2016
- 2016 (20 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 1984: Yishun Ave 5, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd, Yishun Ave 5
- 1987: Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl 1, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ave 6, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd, Yishun Ave 5, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ave 7, Yishun Ave 6, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
- 1992: Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl 1, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd, Yishun Ave 3, Yishun St 71, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Yishun Intratown and Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles