SMRT Feeder Service 804 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Interchange and looping at Yishun Street 41, passing through Yishun Ring Road and Yishun Avenue 1.
|Route||Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Yishun Street 41 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ring Rd, Ave 1|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
– MAN NG363F (A24)
12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from T1||0520 – 0055 (Weekdays/Sat)
0530 – 0055 (Sun/PHs)
|0630-0830: 06 – 08 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 09 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 09 mins
After 1930: 06 – 16 mins
Feeder Service 804 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun St 41 and Yishun Ave 11, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 2, 3 and 4. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves schools such as North View Secondary and Northbrooks Secondary. Other public amenities include Yishun Park, Evangel Family Church and Junction Nine.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Yishun Ring Road (Blk 413) → Yishun Int
- Yishun Ring Road (Blk 356) → Yishun Int
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 804’s fleet comprises of MAN A24 buses. Additional MAN NL323F buses were added under the BSEP scheme.
- 1987 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1987: Introduced as a feeder service, Yishun Int – Yishun Ave 11 (Loop)
- 2003: Peak Hour service variant 804A introduced as Yishun Int – Yishun Ring Rd (Northbrooks Sec Sch) (Loop), just before Yishun St 41
- 2004 (25 Apr): 804 extended to Yishun St 41 and Yishun Ave 1. 804A withdrawn.
- 2014: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (14 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 1987: Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl 1, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ave 6, U-turn near Blk 433, back along Yishun Ave 6, Yishun Ave 11, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
- 2004: Current routing.