SMRT Feeder Service 903 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Regional Interchange and looping at Woodlands Centre Road, passing through Riverside Road and Marsiling Lane.
|Route||Woodlands Regional Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Centre Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Riverside Rd, Marsiling Ln|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Mercedes-Benz O405
|Departure Times from T1||0520 – 0100 (Weekdays/Sat)
0530 – 0100 (Sun/PHs)
|0630-0830: 05 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 05 – 09 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 07 mins
After 1930: 07 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 903 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Marsling Lane, Marsling Dr, Admiralty Rd and Woodlands Centre Rd, as well as industries at Marsling Industrial Estate, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre, namely Woodlands Regional Bus Interchange & Woodlands MRT Station. Its primary area of service is housing estate of Marsling.
The route serves schools such as Si Ling Secondary School, and also serves community amenities such as Woodlands Community Centre (CC), Marsling Lane (Blk 20) Market & Hawker Centre, Marsling CC and Woodlands Train Checkpoint. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents, schools and public amenities alike, with exceptionally higher demand from the industrial estate during peak hours.
- Marsiling Drive (Blk 32) → Woodlands Regional Int
Peak Period Short Service Variant:
- Peak Period Short Service 903P:
Woodlands Regional Int ↺ Marsiling Lane
Introduced 13 Jan 2015 , does not serve the Woodlands Centre Rd sector
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 903’s fleet comprises Mercedes-Benz O405, O405G and MAN NL323F buses.
|Loop Service (via Woodlands Centre Rd)|
- 1982 – 1983: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 1983 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1982 (07 Feb): Introduced as Service 372 by SBS, a feeder service within Woodlands Estate. Woodlands Int – Marsiling Road (Loop)
- 1983 (09 Oct): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Services (TIBS)
- 1996 (04 Feb): Renumbered Service 903 and amended to start from Woodlands Regional Int, looping at Woodlands Centre Rd
- 1982: Woodlands Int, Woodlands Centre Rd, Admiralty Rd, Marsiling Dr, Marsiling Lane, Marsiling Rd, Marsiling Dr, Admiralty Rd, Woodlands Centre Rd, Woodlands Rd, Woodlands Int
- 1996: Current routing