SMRT Feeder Service 945 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Batok Interchange and looping at Bukit Batok West Avenue 4, passing through Bukit Batok Street 52 and Bukit Batok West Avenue 6.
^ SMRT MAN NL323F (SMB3031B) – Service 945, with advert wrap for the Downtown Line 2
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange ↺ Bukit Batok West Avenue 4 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bukit Batok St 52, West Ave 6|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)|
|Current Fleet||MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from T1||0530 – 0100 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 07 – 11 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 11 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 12 mins
After 1930: 11 – 17 mins
Feeder Service 945 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Bukit Batok East Ave 5, Bukit Batok St 52, Bukit Batok West Ave 5 and Bukit Batok West Ave 4, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, Bukit Gombak MRT station and Bukit Batok MRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Batok Neighbourhoods 3, 4 and 5.
The route serves schools such as Hillgrove Secondary School, Lianhua Primary School, Swiss Cottage Secondary School and St. Anthony’s Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Bukit Gombak Stadium, Bukit Batok Town Park (Little Guilin) and HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok.
Formerly a Singapore Bus Service (SBS) route known as Service 365, it was transferred to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) in 2000 when areas of responsibility were exchanged between SBS and TIBS, which has since been re-branded to SMRT. The route was later renumbered to Service 945. High capacity double-deck / articulated buses are not deployed on a daily basis due to moderate daily demand from residents.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
Fleet: Service 945’s fleet comprises of Mercedes-Benz OC500LEs and MAN NL323Fs.
|Loop Service (via BBT West Ave 8)|
- 1986 – 2000: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1986: Introduced by SBS as Service 365, Bukit Batok – Bukit Batok West Ave 5 (Loop)
- 2000 (18 Jun): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS)
- 2003 (04 May): Re-numbered to Service 945, and amended to ply Bukit Batok St 52
- 2006 (27 Aug): Extended to serve Bt Batok West Avenue 4, Street 33 and 34.
- 2009 (01 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 1986: Bt Batok Int, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok East Ave 2, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok West Ave 7, Bt Batok St 34, Bt Batok West Ave 5, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok East Ave 2, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok Int
- 2003: Bt Batok Int, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok East Ave 2, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok St 52, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok West Ave 7, Bt Batok St 34, Bt Batok West Ave 5, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok St 52, Bt Batok East Ave 5, Bt Batok East Ave 2, Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok Int
- 2006: Current routing
- TransitLink E-Guide
Back to Bukit Batok Feeder services
Back to Feeder, Townlink and Intratown routes
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles