Bukit Panjang is served by two Feeder bus services which operate out of Bukit Panjang Bus Park.
Bukit Panjang is home to the 92_ series of Feeder services:
- Service 343: Looped at Petir Road, renumbered 921
- Service 344: Looped at Bukit Panjang Ring Road, withdrawn under LRT rationalization
- Service 345: Looped at Saujana Road, withdrawn under LRT rationalization
- Service 920: Loops at Bangkit Road
- Service 921: Looped at Petir Road, merged with 700/700A and withdrawn
- Service 922: Loops at Segar Road, later extended to Bangkit Road
Today, only services 920 and 922 remain. All routes are now controlled under SMRT’s Kranji Depot (KJDEP).
Links to internal articles:
- Feeder Service 920: Bukit Panjang Temporary Bus Park ↺ Bangkit Road
- Feeder Service 922: Bukit Panjang Temporary Bus Park ↺ Bangkit Road