Choa Chu Kang and Yew Tee are served by one Intratown and two Feeder bus services which operate out of Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange.
Choa Chu Kang Interchange has previously housed several townlink/feeder services:
- Service 300: Loops at Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3
- Service 301: Looped at Teck Whye Lane. Merged with 303 to form Townlink 307.
- Service 302: Loops at Choa Chu Kang Crescent
- Service 303: Looped at Choa Chu Kang Street 62. Merged with 303 to form Townlink 307.
- Service 307: Loops at Choa Chu Kang Street 64 and Tech Whye Lane. Merged from 301 and 307.
When Choa Chu Kang was handed over from SBS to TIBS, services 300, 302 and 307 were subsequently under TIBS control, and Townlink 307 renamed Intratown 307. Today, only services 300, 302 and 307 remain. All routes are now controlled under SMRT’s Kranji Depot (KJDEP) or Bulim Depot (BUDEP).
Service 301 was introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme in 2015
Links to internal articles:
- Feeder Service 300: Choa Chu Kang Interchange ↺ Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3
- Feeder Service 301: Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange ↺ Choa Chu Kang Ave 5
- Feeder Service 302: Choa Chu Kang Interchange ↺ Choa Chu Kang Crescent
- Intratown Service 307: Choa Chu Kang Interchange ↺ Choa Chu Kang Street 62 & Teck Whye Avenue