Toa Payoh Town is served by four Feeder bus services. They operate out of Toa Payoh Bus Interchange, and serve parts of Braddel and Caldecott in addition to Toa Payoh.
Toa Payoh Interchange has housed seven feeder services:
- Service 230: Looped at Lorong 8 Toa Payoh. Withdrawn.
- Service 231: Looped at Braddel via Lorong 1, 4 and 6. Green/White plate designations were used for clockwise and anticlockwise loops respectively. Merged into a single Service 231 when it was amended to loop at Toa Payoh Lorong 5 in 2012.
- Service 232: Looped at Lorong 2 Toa Payoh, using Green/White plate. Amended to Lorong 4 and TPY Central in 1993, and merged with 237 to loop at Lorong 7.
- Service 235: Looped at Lorong 3 Toa Payoh. Amended to Toa Payoh East in 2010, and extended to Toa Payoh Rise (Caldecott MRT) in 2012 via Lorong 3, 2 and 1.
- Service 237: Looped at Lorong 7 Toa Payoh, via Lorong 6 and Toa Payoh East. Merged with 232 and withdrawn in 2002.
- Service 238: Looped at Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, no route change.
- Service 239: Looped at Kim Keat Avenue, withdrawn in 1985 after road realignment works to accommodate the slip road to PIE.
Today, only services 231, 232, 235 and 238 remain. All routes are controlled by Braddel Bus Park (BRBP).
Links to internal articles:
- Feeder Service 231: Toa Payoh Interchange ↺ Lorong 5 Toa Payoh
- Feeder Service 232: Toa Payoh Interchange ↺ Toa Payoh East
- Feeder Service 235: Toa Payoh Interchange ↺ Toa Payoh Rise
- Feeder Service 238: Toa Payoh Interchange ↺ Lorong 8 Toa Payoh