SBS Transit Bus Service 35M is a trunk route running from Bedok Interchange and looping at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, going via Tanah Merah MRT, Xilin Avenue and Changi Coast Road.
The route duplicates the former Service 35, which was extended to the Airport Logistics Park of Singapore (ALPS). Service 35M operates during non-operating hours of Service 35, and will be introduced on Monday, 15th December 2014.
|Route||Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Tanah Merah, Xinlin Ave, Changi Coast Rd|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Scania K230UB
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||Weekdays: 1945 – 2315
Saturdays: 1515 – 2315
Sundays/PHs: 0600 – 2315
|Frequency (TBC)||Loop Service|
|0630-0830: 19 – 20 mins
0831-1659: 15 – 20 mins
1700-1930: 20 – 20 mins
After 1930: 19 – 20 mins
Service 35M was introduced on Monday, 15th December 2014, a plying the same routing as the original Service 35. On the same day, Service 35 was extended to loop at the Airport Logistics Park of Singapore (ALPS) under the BSEP scheme.
Operating during off-peak periods, the service will run from Bedok Interchange and loop at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, via Tanah Merah MRT station and Xilin Avenue. It will serve passengers commuting between the Ferry Terminal and the industries at Changi South to key transport nodes at Tanah Merah MRT station, Bedok MRT station and Bedok Bus Interchange.
- SBS Transit Service 35: Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ ALPS Avenue (Loop)
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
For easy reference:
|Destinations||Distance||Adult Card Fares||Cash Fares|
|Tanah Merah MRT – TMFT||6.2 km||$1.08||$1.50|
|Bedok MRT – TMFT||8.1 km||$1.23||$1.70|
Fares are effective from 6th April 2014.
Fleet: See above.
|Loop Service (via Tanah Merah Ferry Rd)|
- 2014 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1995 (09 Jul): Introduced as Service 35 between Bedok Int and Tanah Merah Ferry Road, following the opening of the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to call at the bus stops outside Bedok Station in both directions due to the opening of Bedok Temp Interchange.
- 2014 (23 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2014 (15 Dec): Renumbered as Service 35M when Service 35 was extended to loop at ALPS Avenue.
- 2015 (03 Aug): Start of double-decker bus deployments